- What information we collect;
- Who we share information with;
- How your information can be corrected;
- How your information is secured;
- How changes to this policy will be communicated; and
- How you can address concerns over our use of your data.
COLLECTION, USE, AND SHARING OF INFORMATION
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. No third party has access to the information we collect from you. We do not sell mailing lists, email addresses, or other personal information to anyone. If we sell our assets to another entity, or are acquired by or merged with another entity, we may provide that entity with such personally identifiable information as is related to the part of our business that was sold, merged, or acquired, and that information may be provided without your consent.
We collect personally identifiable information in the following ways:
- Registration. To access our customer portal you must first complete a user registration process. During registration you will be required to give certain information, such as your name and email address. This information is used to contact you about our products and services.
- Payment. Use of our customer portal is reserved for paying customers. When you pay us, you must provide certain contact information, such as your name and the billing address associated with your payment method. You must also provide certain financial information, such as a credit card number and expiration date. We use this information only for the purpose of processing your payment.
We may also collect anonymous information that does not identify you personally. This information is collected any time a visitor comes to this website, and is used to improve the overall quality of our website. This information may include, for example, your IP address, internet browser type, and platform type (for example, Windows, Android, iOS, Linux, and the like). This data helps us determine what browsers and platforms to support, and also allows us to keep track of traffic to various portions of our website.
YOUR ACCESS TO AND CONTROL OVER INFORMATION
You can opt out of future contact from us at any time by contacting us at the email address or phone number provided on our website. You can also contact us to do any of the following:
- Find out what data we have about you, if any;
- Change/correct mistakes in the data we have about you;
- Have us delete any data we have about you; or
- Express any concerns you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your data. When you submit sensitive information via our website, that information is protected both online and offline.
When we collect sensitive information, such as credit card data, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or by looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
In addition to using encryption to protect sensitive information online, we protect your data offline. Only employees who need to access your information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers on which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
We do not track customers over time and across third party websites to provide targeted advertising and therefore do not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals from a web browser. However, some third party sites do keep track of your browsing activities when they serve you content, which enables them to tailor what they present to you. Your web browser may allow you to set the browser’s DNT signal so that third parties (particularly advertisers) know you do not want to be tracked.
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a visitor’s hard drive to help us improve access to the website and identify repeat visitors to the site. For instance, if we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to type in your login information more than once, thereby allowing you to save time while on our site.
CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT (COPPA)
This website is not directed to, or intended for use by, children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect any information from children under the age of 13. If you believe we have inadvertently collected personally identifiable information from a child under the age of 13, please contact us at the email address or phone number provided on our website and we will delete the information in compliance with COPPA.
Our website may include links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of these other websites. We encourage our users to read the privacy policies of any linked sites that collect personally identifiable information.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
Mail: Tyrion Integration Services, Inc. 3300 Patton Way, Suite 1 Bakersfield, California 93308